Friday 4 July 2014

Working for Kink Canary



So first I would love to tell you a little bit more about me and if you don't know all ready I am very much into fetish within work and within my social life, I go to fetish nights and have kinky nights in, this manly consists around me being a sub/slave girl. I just love to try new things and push my limits and working for Kink Canary did just that! with my permission and slight begging of course ;-)



So I started my kinky trip meeting the ever so sultry, sexy and extremely nice Zara Du Rose who I must say I have a huge crush on, which was great cos I got to play with her allllll week long. So we arrived slightly tipsy from our flight as it was delayed by the French being on strike which made no scene! but there was nothing better to do then well drink so we did :-) anyway we arrived at a beautiful location in the Canary Islands with a fantastic view to top it of and was welcomed by great food and company........By then I just know this week was going to be a good week.


Our first scene was quite intense to say the least, first we got all our tight latex outfits on including hoods as well! which looked soooooo fucking sexy to say the least. So I was put into a latex fuck suit, this consists of putting your arms and legs bent and then zipped up so you look almost like you have no limbs! and then done all sorts of kinky naughty things to by Zara. This was the most hardcore bondage that I have ever experienced and even though the fuck suite was not that comfy....... well come on its not meant to be right, I think if it was nice and comfortable it would take away the...... "you are being punished feel" and we carnt do that now can we ;-) and If this was the first day, then this was going to be one hell of a kinky ride! full of very kinky hardcore experiences....... and it sure was and I loved every minute!


Here is just a teaser for all you kinksters out there, sexy tight latex, latex on latex, hoods, fucking machines, ballet high heel shoes, hardcore bondage, gags, nipple clamps, clingfilm, wands, forced cumming, electro play, breast pumps and the list goes on.......

You can find all this content when it is released on the Kink Canary site right here 
http://www.kinkcanary.com/

Twitter 
@lucialovexxx
@ZaraDuRose
 @kinkcanary



No comments:

Post a Comment